Cloud Project Management Software
What is Cloud Project Management
When dining at a new restaurant, I tend to be the dine-ee that asks for guidance. Some laugh at this gesture, although I am able to 9 out of 10 times get to try one of the best/popular menu items. With Oracle Cloud we are here to serve you! A good first step is asking for a little assistance, part of MSS Inc.’s mission is to provide a clear understanding of a product and precisely how it would benefit your company best! MSS Inc. offers strategy and planning activities designed to help your team leaders figure out which applications to move to the cloud, what ‘taste’ of cloud to use, and exactly how to make it happen. MSS Inc. assists your team by looking at where you are today, visualizing where you want to be tomorrow, and showing your team the value in Oracle Cloud computing. Let us guide you through a new menu, where we take everything from your kitchen and add simple ingredients to make for a satisfying experience.
A Solution that is right for any business!
Now, with greater flexibility, lower infrastructure cost, and lower operations overhead, there’s plenty to love about a move to the cloud architecture. More than just that, with private and hybrid cloud options offering all the control and transparency any team could want, there’s no reason to fear cloud computing anymore. There’s a solution that’s right for any team—even those that have to know exactly where their data is at all times.
Oracle Cloud offers a broad portfolio of software as a service applications, platform as a service, and social capabilities, all on a subscription basis. Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for end users, administrators, and developers alike through functionally rich, integrated, secure, enterprise cloud services.
Oracle Cloud helps simplify management by:
- Decreasing operating expenses
- Reducing or even removing capital expenses
- Providing on demand elasticity and scalability
- Increasing efficiency and shared resources
- Simplifying development
- Pay per use
Oracle gives you a choice with a 3-pronged cloud computing strategy & direction:
Cloud Computing with Oracle: Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Agility and Elasticity are the core themes in PaaS
- Geared towards the Development Community
- Complete end-to-end platform for application development & deployment
- Virtualization and clustering
- Natural progression from existing shared service paradigms
Cloud Computing with Oracle: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Elasticity, rapid deployment & virtualization are the key themes in IaaS
- Significantly increases hardware resource consumption
- Redundancy, virtualization and clustering
- Reusability, cloning and live migration
Cloud Computing with Oracle: Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Outsourcing, lower Implementation costs and significantly reduced capital expenses are the key themes in SaaS
- Prevalent, accepted and widely known service model
- NetSuite, Salesforce & Oracle CRM are well known examples of prevalent SaaS applications
Primavera software is the perfect example of an application that can be hosted in the cloud. There are two main advantages of hosting your Primavera applications on an SaaS model. The first advantage is that you save on costs! Setting up your own IT infrastructure has a hefty price tag. The hardware associated with setting up an IT infrastructure consists of facilities, servers, rack space etc, which all costs a lot of money.
The second advantage of moving your Primavera software application to a SaaS or cloud model are the outsourcing of IT responsibilities. Not only does paying the salary of one or two IT professionals cost a lot, they inherit a tremendous workload in maintaining the IT infrastructure. There is a lot of work that goes into setting up your own IT infrastructure to host a software like Primavera P6.
- Planning and coordination of the implementation
- Testing and configuration of servers
- Infrastructure design and development
- Maintain security
- Maintain the network
- Client and desktop configuration